Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Treasure I Brought Home From Barn House!

In my last post, you got this sneak peek of the treasure I brought home from the Barn House sale.  I am totally thrilled with my purchase and can't wait to show it off!
I have been hunting for just the right coffee table to pair with the antique settee in our formal living room for years now!  The lovely Isabel of Maison Douce had a beautiful display, as usual.  I spotted this table in her space amongst so many pretty treasures and knew I'd finally found what I was looking for!  Thank you, Isabel!
I haven't shown our living room in past posts, mostly because I don't feel it's reached it's full potential!  I have a lot of ideas about how I would like to change it up and make it better reflect our style and function as a more livable space.  Now, as I sit on the settee and dream about the changes I'd make in the room, I have a place to set my teacup and decorating books!
As I find new pieces for this room and make changes to the decor, I'll be sure to give you updates!  At the moment I am gathering ideas and thoughts...in fact, I've sent some photos to Debra at Common Ground, hoping she'll choose my room for her new Design Challenge feature!  Wish me luck!

Thank you so much for your sweet visit today!
I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

I will be linking up to these fun parties:
White Wednesday at Faded Charm
Share the Love Wednesday at Very Merry Vintage Style
Show and Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket Design
Transformations and Treasures at Pink Postcard